Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009

First Day in Bogota

I will make this short because there would be too much to tell in a single post. At first things went smoothly until I arrived in Barcelona: The seniora from Air Avianca told me that I cannot fly to Bogota because I have no return ticket and she would not accept my return ticket from Lima to Madrid.

Ok, this sucks I thought. Would be a kind of a "wasted" day in Barcelona and one day less being in South America. But after I ran from one end to another for 3 or 4 times I finally decided to skip the 20 metre long queue of people and ask the lady at the bording gate directly if she could help me. And she did. They have blanco tickets!! She took one of these, wrote my name on it (plus the seat) and then life was good, again. :)

In the airplane there was also a very friendly neighbour who talked to me for a while in Spanish and who recommended me some places in Cali! Perfect. :-)

15 hours later the plane landed in Bogota. After another hour I was in the taxi to the hostel Platypus. And there I finally met Philipp.

And now I will close this blog, because we decided to open a new one with a better name suited for the two of us:

Dos graciosos! ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen