Montag, 19. Januar 2009

Vienna

Now I've reached Vienna. Ruth and Dafti provided internet access, orange juice, a comfortable ready-to-sleep bed AND contact lens fluid for me on Sunday night, 1 a.m. - muchas gracias! :-)

Our hotel is booked thanks to Philipp. Jörg recommended exactly the same hotel for us. So we've made a good choice (or Philipp made a good choice). Originally I wanted to stay at the Aragon, but this week the whole hotel is crowded with businessmen from Japan. ;)

Now I have to go to bed. Need to get up early at 6:30 a.m.!

AND: Many thanks to Tania, Jörg, Gaby and Tom for all your valuable advice, contacts, etc.!

Note to Pete & Monica: We'll call you. ;) Looking forward...

Now I need some sleep!

3 Kommentare:

  1. hey lena,

    no prob - will take care of our lutz :)

    buenas noches,
    phil

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hola!
    todo es bueno. comemos ravioli con tomatos y tuna!
    buenas noches,
    bernardo ;)

    AntwortenLöschen