Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009

Last Day in Graz

I'm leaving Graz in about 2 hours or so. I've managed to put everything into tho backpacks - a big one (60 litres) and a small one. :)

Yesterday there was a nice Free Spirit gig (AKA Graham, the punk poet) at the "libertad" in Graz. After this gig I visited Kiri, Anna and Sulzi and they gave me a present for Philipp.

Two days before I invited some people to drink onto my upcoming trip - I booked for 10 people, but 20-30 people showed up. Somehow we managed to take over one non-reserved table after another. It was very very nice - thanks to all of you who showed up and thanks to all who wanted to be there but didn't manage to (or have been there on the wrong day, Tom!). ;)

Oh, and a quick note to Britta: Today I was so busy, I couldn't wash the dishes (now it's still 3 vs. 3) BUT... I cleaned the shower, at least. ;)

Now I'm waiting for Tania to give me her present for her family in Cali. Everything has been set up I think. I have no money changed and no bookings made yet, but I will do this all just-in-time when I arrive at Bogotá airport on Monday at 19:50.

Can't wait... :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen